Evolve: Use your lifetime of
experiences to make a better world
Thanks to Evolve grads, Kathy Ahlers and Kathy Ramundt, for starting a video project to share stories from Evolve participants. Here are their first two videos:
Current class in progress; watch for announcements on future classes
Evolve: Re-igniting Self & Community is leadership development for people 50+. Evolve will help you discover your unique path to making a difference and develop the skills you need to be successful.
In just eight days—one day a month—you will develop skills that will last for the rest of your life.
- (Re) discover your passions and purpose
- Learn to be a better leader
- Plan and implement a civic leadership project
- Connect with high-energy, enthusiastic people
- Become a part of a community for exchange of ideas, resources, and support
Read what Evolve grads say about the course.